Saturday, December 13, 2014

Danielle Campbell | Re-Post


Danielle Campbell On Kickboxing, Sunscreen, And Apples With Peanut Butter

There’s a show on CW that’s been causing a stir – The Originals – which has proven that the vampire fad hasn’t run its course just yet. In light of the long-awaited mid-season finale tonight, we chatted with one of its stars Danielle Campbell, who we have a feeling we’ll be seeing more and more of.
It’s no surprise we plugged Campbell for all her beauty routines; just look at the shoot. We were also happy to hear she can’t live without chocolate and is constantly coveting the hamburger of the girl beside her…
DANIELLE-CAMPBELL-THENEWPOTATO-4
From start to finish what would be your ideal food day?
It would start with a big breakfast because it’s my favorite meal of the day! A cappuccino and an almond croissant with some eggs. Lunch would be a big, fresh salad. My favorite snack is peanut butter with apples. For dinner, a great fish some veggies and top it all off with anything chocolate.
A beauty mainstay you haven’t changed since your teen years..
Sunscreen! Protecting my skin was instilled in me very early by my mom. And I have always loved using earthy colors with eye makeup.
Morning and nightly beauty routines…
In the morning, I wash my face, and then I put on a lotion with sunscreen and sometimes makeup. At night, I wash my face, then I put on lotion and sleep!
What workouts do you love?
I love to be outside and staying active. I love to hike, run and surf. I also have started kickboxing and can’t get enough.
How do you practice beauty from the inside out?
I truly enjoy eating healthy foods. The way it makes my body feel also makes it worth it. I definitely have a sweet tooth and treat myself, but feeling healthy and active is so important to me to feel good.
DANIELLE-CAMPBELL-THENEWPOTATO-7
Go-to snacks on set…
Apple and peanut butter.
Best lunch ever on set and why…. 
Fresh omelettes, made right in front of you with anything you want.
What are pre and post shoot routines?
I usually try to get a workout in before I go to set and I go over my lines. After a long day of shooting, I usually make dinner and wind down with a good book or watch a movie with my dog Maximus.
The food you can’t live without…
Chocolate.
The food you don’t get….
Here’s the problem. I get food.
DANIELLE-CAMPBELL-THENEWPOTATO-10
What won’t you travel without?
Music.
Words to both act and eat by…
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
Five things you’re coveting right now…
A Europe trip with my girlfriends, the holidays home with my family, to be surfing in California, a pair of Rag and Bone boots, and the girl beside me’s burger.
A childhood recipe you’ll never forget…
Chocolate mint cookies.
What are your favorite cities for food? What restaurants do you love in each?
The Little Next Door in Los Angeles, and Girl and the Goat in Chicago. And Paris. Anywhere in Paris.
If you could host a dinner party with any five people living or dead who would be there? What would you cook?
Angelina Jolie, John Mayer, Marilyn Monroe, James Franco, and my great Grandmother. I’d make a big salad, marinated flank steak, scallops and many side dishes.
DANIELLE-CAMPBELL-THENEWPOTATO-9
*Danielle Campbell photographed in Rockefeller Center in New York, NY by Danielle Kosann. Danielle wears a Zara skirtFree People shirtVince Camuto boots and Free People hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment