Sunday, August 25, 2013

Drop 10 + 7 Day Detox | Self Magazine

I'm obsessed with SELF! They are constantly having the biggest celebs on the cover and the best tips on every area of life. It's never full of trash or gossip so you really get great articles on every page. Each month you can find healthy and yummy recipes, new fitness moves to help tone your body, metabolism boosters and loads of skin advice. It really has something for everyone and isn't ridiculously priced. Right now you can visit their site and subscribe for about $1 per issue!! 
 
 
 
I was cruising their website today and saw that they are doing a detox. I've been looking for a good one and thought why not give it a try. I joined and was immediately surprised to find out that it's FREE! Who doesn't love free?! It comes with daily workouts, a shopping list, recipes, and you can even sign up to get daily motivation emails to help you achieve your goal! I'm printing out my shopping list right now and I'm about to head to the store. There are a few things on the list that I wont be getting and I will be subbing in a meal replacement shake or just having one of the items twice. Tomorrow starts Day 1 and I'm so pumped. I know lately I've been eating some not so great things so detoxing and cleaning out my system can help me get back on the right path. Do any of you have a go to detox or regimen that helps you shed some unwanted lbs or just cleanse your system? If so let us know! Your choice might be our next go to!
 


                                                                                      - Erica

1 comment: