Tuesday, November 26, 2013

totes love tees | Fashion

UPDATED AS OF 8/2/14

So I saw that this post was still getting a ton of hits so I figured I would updated it!

I grew up in t-shirts. Some were from Limited Too, others had the face of the current pop star. My absolute favorite's were t-shirts that weren't even mine. You could always find me in my grandparents closet pulling out a huge t-shirt to run around in. I didn't care what it said, I just wanted that big, comfortable t-shirt. I'm sure I looked like a little ragamuffin prancing around the house with extreme bed head. Give me a break - what else is a 7 year old supposed to do? It was the 90's after all, big & baggie was in. As I got older they turned from dresses to normal fitting t-shirts. All throughout middle school and high school you would constantly find me wearing blue jeans, flip flops and t-shirts. You could say it was my signature look. Recently cute classic t-shirt are back in style, especially with college kids. I've been waiting for Christmas to splurge on some favs of mine so I figured I would share and let you all know where you can get them. I'm sure over the next couple of weeks there will be a sale so keep your eyes and ears open!!

KISS MY SOUTHERN SASS

















1 comment: