Friday, November 1, 2013

6 Week P+P Challenge | BIG NEWS

Happy Friday everyone! I'm sorry this posts comes a few days over due. I've been so busy this week! I wanted to update all of you on my progress so far. It's only day 5 & I've already noticed a huge difference in my energy and body. For those of you who don't know I've been super motivated lately to get healthy. I figured that I could do a 6 week challenge to be looking great for my Christmas trip and to kick start a new healthy lifestyle. I began on Monday and it will end just a week before my trip. I think I'm going to do a juice cleanse that last week! Do you all know of any good ones I should  try? After my Christmas trip I will post the challenge on the Healthy & Fit page so that you can all get my tips and recipes. I've been pretty surprised at how easy it's been so far. The only difficult thing I've come across is caffeine. I was a HUGE dr.pepper fanatic so when I went cold turkey I was left with some pretty agonizing headaches. After the second day I couldn't stand it so every other day or so when it gets pretty bad I just drink some herbal tea. It almost immediately gets rid of my headache. One of my favorite tea choices is TAZO - which you can find at almost any store & Starbuck's. My usual tea choice is a VENTI CALM & REFRESH (together in one cup). Just the smell could cure my heachaches. You should totally try it! Everything else has been pretty easy, I've been prepping all of my meals the night before which has made it a ton easier. I can just grab it and go in the mornings on my way out. Do any of you have some healthy recipes you want to share? I have 5 more weeks to go and would love some new stuff to try!

There are going to be some awesome new posts coming soon! I've been interviewing some of the favorite people in my life! Those who have chased their dreams and really made stuff happen. I can't wait to share them all with you! I can't express how important it is to have people like that in your life. So many friend quotes are coming to mind right now, one in particular being; "Show me your friends & I'll show you your future." I never really understood why people made such a big deal about friends until the last couple of years. It's crucial, you want friends that lift each other up. Friends that are positive and that will work hard. I can't wait for you all to read them and meet the people that inspire me! Have a safe weekend!! Oh & Happy Late Halloween :)


                                                                                                       xo, Erica


No comments:

Post a Comment