Thursday, July 30, 2015

BKR BOTTLES | Obsessed

hi, you were on my wish list, and I finally caved. Not only does this BKR bottle keep popping up on some of my favorite fashion-inspo instagrams, but Jase and I just installed an alkaline water system into our home, so I am trying to make it a top priority to hydrate more while using a healthy bottle while doing so. How adorable is this water bottle? It’s bubbly glass. It lacks chemicals. It’s minimal and pretty. #hydrationmadecute #thebestpresent Scenarios to make the purchase: give your mom a surprise gift to brighten her day, bring a bottle to cheer a girlfriend up during a breakup or a stressful week, or wrap this up for the cutest hostess gift. P.S. if you can’t resist, you could treat yourself with one too. xoxo

BKR-Candy-Heart-Bottle-21-Best-Valentines-Day-Idea-That-Stylish-Gift-tren-fashion-19

No comments:

Post a Comment