Saturday, July 11, 2015

Pieces of Paris in Dallas | Re-Post

This past week I’ve been working on the funnest project that I’m so excited to share with ya’ll today! I teamed up with Maison Jules, a Parisian street-style inspired women’s line to photograph my favorite Parisian spots in Dallas, in a few of their timeless and chic looks.
IMG_3347IMG_3344IMG_3326IMG_3309First up – rise no. 1 in Inwood village. Their souffles are out of this world, and for summer they are serving a Key Lime souffle which is as life-changing as it sounds! The decor is so intimate and the ambience is so quaint yet romantic. This little denim dress is perfect for a simple weekday date night.
IMG_3435IMG_3418IMG_3424IMG_3430IMG_3444
Next up was Chocolate Secrets. You guys, when I think of Heaven, I picture something similar to this place. The most exquisite chocolates, live music, wine, macaroons…just beautiful. I wore this bleached denim vest +navy maxi skirt for a casual afternoon on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment