Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Change

I hope you are all having a great summer! I can't believe next week is the 4th of July. I'm going out of town with some friends & I'm looking forward to having some fun. What are your plans? I'm looking forward to playing some tennis, laying out, swimming and walking as much as possible.

How has everyone's workout's been going?! I've been getting some really great classes in lately at my gym. I like to switch things up so that I don't get bored with it, sometimes a couple miles on the elliptical can seem like hours. On Monday I did a full body workout called Barbell Strength. From start to finish is was about an hour long and it kicked my butt. I had about 15lbs on my bar the whole class while we worked on our shoulders, biceps, triceps, backs, legs and abs. Pretty much everything was sore the next day. Tuesday was cardio - Strike & I became besties. It was a mix between kickboxing and self defense. There was plenty of squats, kicks, punches, jump ropes and jumping jacks going on for a complete hour. It was probably one of the most fun classes I've taken.

I woke up this morning with super sore shoulders, but it's a good sore. I'm already feeling like I have sexy arms and shoulders - I might not be able to see just yet but I can feel it. That's the most important thing. It's not about what you think you should look like, it's how you feel. Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have.


                                                                                                           - Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment