Thursday, June 13, 2013

SNACK TIME!!

We are all human and get the munchies throughout the day. Those moments between breakfast and lunch and then again between lunch and dinner. So now I keep healthy snacks in my desk and in the fridge at work. Some of my favorite but simple things to bring are a strawberry/blueberry mix, peanut butter on rice cakes, NAKED juice, LUNA bars and organic granola bars. Here are some of the ones I keep in my desk at all times.

 
The important thing is to keep healthy, clean options around so you are less likely to grab something like chips or candy. If you keep these things around it makes it a lot easier to eat clean! I want to know what you keep on hand! Sound off below or tweet us your fav snacks!
 
 
                                                                    - Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment