Thursday, September 18, 2014

Lauren Conrad: Fall Essentials | Re-Post

Happy Thursday!! IF you didn't know LC got married!! I'm always trying to stay up to date on her site with her tips, tricks, beauty & fashion insights. So when I saw that she had gathered a list of her fall essentials and I just knew I had to share. Everything with her is always so classic, even back to her days on MTV - she was always classy and chic which is what I think everyone should aim for. I hope you enjoy it! XO, Erica 

Lauren Conrad Shares Her Ultimate Fall Shopping List


With autumn right around the corner, I find myself getting excited for everything the season has to offer. From pumpkin soufflé candles to faux leather leggings, transitioning from summer to fall can be a lot of fun when you know which pieces to add to your wardrobe, home, and beauty routine. With that in mind, I’ve rounded up my absolute favorite purchases for the season.
  • of 13
    Paper Crown Viola Midi Dress ($288)
    A pretty midi dress is the perfect way to transition your wardrobe from summer to fall. I love this one from my Paper Crown line. It’s easy to throw on and can be worn to work, dinner, and even date night. 
  • of 13
    Keeping my lips soft and smooth all year round is a must, which is why I’m such a fan of Jouer’s Hydrating Lipstick. My favorite shade right now is Elizabeth, a soft pink that adds a little bit of color and a lot of moisture to my lips.
  • of 13
    BipAndBop Sweethearts Necklace ($34)
    I love a dainty, everyday necklace. In light of my recent nuptials, this sweethearts necklace I found on Etsy will be accompanying my ensembles this fall. 
  • of 13
    LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s Faux Leather Leggings ($21)
    A good pair of faux leather leggings is a fall style staple for me. This pair from my Kohl’s line is not only extremely comfortable, but also affordable. They look great with everything from a sweater and flats to a button-down blouse and booties.
  • of 13
    Anthropologie Russet Measuring Cups ($28)
    I love all things rose gold, so these copper measuring cups caught my eye while I was perusing Anthropologie’s website. I love to cook and bake as often as I can, so these little guys will get a ton of use.
  • of 13
    Paper Crown Camera Sweater ($290)
    I get pretty excited to break out all of my sweaters during the season. I especially love this one from Paper Crown, which includes a sweet Peter Pan collar and some ladylike embellishments. 
  • of 13
    Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora ($195)
    I’ve been wearing my J.Crew Panama hat all summer long. Now that fall is almost here, I’ll be switching out my summer hat for this cute floppy fedora byRag & Bone. A great floppy hat immediately elevates any look, and is an ideal way to cover up your not-so-perfect hair days.
  • of 13
    One of my favorite things about fall is all of the flavors that come into play this season. I wait patiently every year for this pumpkin soufflé candle to become available at Anthropologie. Because who wouldn’t want their house to smell like pumpkin pie?
  • of 13
    LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's Embroidered Lace Crop Top ($33), Faux Leather Skirt ($35), and Platform High Heels ($37)
    This has to be one of my favorite outfits from my new LC Lauren Conrad collection at Kohl’s. The crop top, faux leather skirt, and platform heels are perfect for a night out with your girls, or a romantic date night with your beau. Just throw on a denim jacket, and you’re ready to go.
  • 10 of 13
    Rag & Bone Classic Newbury Booties ($495) in Nubuck
    A good ankle bootie is a must-have for the season. I really love this neutral one from Rag & Bone. Throw it on with jeans and a sweater for a cozy fall outfit. You can also pair this chic ankle bootie with one of your summer dresses, which helps take your warm-weather wardrobe right into autumn.
  • 11 of 13
    Rebecca Minkoff Love Cross Body Bag ($295) in Burgundy
    As the weather cools down, my wardrobe and accessories tend to gravitate toward cozier colors. Think: oxblood, camel, and hunter green. A good cross-body bag is a style staple for me, and I love this burgundy one by Rebecca Minkoff for the fall months. 
  • 12 of 13
    Anthropologie Filomena Baking Collection ($16-$36)
    Baking is one of my favorite things to do when I have downtime. From pies tocookies and cupcakes, there’s something about making sweet treats in the kitchen that relaxes me. I love this sweet baking set from Anthropologie, which will be perfect for making all of my favorite fall treats.
  • 13 of 13
    Wolof Weavers Sea Foam Stripe Tall Hamper ($148)
    I’ve been decorating my home in Laguna lately, and just bought this striped hamper from my fair-trade shop The Little Market to go in one of the bedrooms. 
    And there you have it! Keep an eye out in October for the next roundup of items I’m absolutely loving. 
    What’s on your list of fall favorites?
    XO Lauren
    For more tips, tricks, and advice head to LaurenConrad.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment