Monday, September 9, 2013

Bridal Babe Juice | Tone It Up

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! I took off Friday which meant that I got to have another 3 day weekend, It however wasn't as relaxing as Labor Day. One of our own Peaches + Planks team contributors got married on Saturday!! YAY KATEY!! We spent Friday getting our nails and toes done, then mid day going over the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner then the lady's and gents split and had our bachelorette parties. We ended the evening back at the hotel in our pj's just catching up with each other and celebrating Katey. After a quick 4 hours of sleep we were up and at it, we made a Starbucks and breakfast run while some of the girls started getting their hair and makeup done then we were off to the gorgeous wedding location. It was such a beautiful location, right on the water and the weather was perfect! The new bride and groom left around 3pm to head off on their honeymoon and I was found about 2 hours later passed out in a deep nap on my couch at home. I mean, who doesn't love a great nap?!
 
With all of this freshly in my head I remembered seeing an email not to long ago from the lovely babes at TONE IT UP - take a moment to become obsessed with them :) - that had a Bridal detox drink. After searching through a few emails I found it and thought you all would love it. I love finding yummy detox's! I realize that Katey is already on her honeymoon, so I hope she doesn't kill me for posting this after and not telling her about it. I'm going to be making it hopefully this week, if my schedule allows. So I will let you know what I think! Do you have a favorite detox that you want to share with us? Send it to us - we always love hearing from you!

Bridal Babe
1 cup kale
1⁄2 large cucumber
2 apples
1 tsp. Cinnamon
8 oz. coconut water
Once kale, cucumber and apples are juiced, shake it all up with cinnamon and coconut water. Sip and enjoy.
 
 
 

                                                                              - Erica


No comments:

Post a Comment