Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pretty Little Lies | Lifestyle

So one of my favorite shows is Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family. I loved reading the books in high school so naturally I wanted to watch the show. It's kept me hooked over the seasons and I can't wait to see the spring premiere next week. Rolling Stone magazine did a behind the scene's look while they filmed the finale so I had to check it out! I saw a glimpse of the pics on Ashley Benson's Instagram and couldn't wait to check it out. Here are some of my favorite shots from the magazine.
 

 
From the edgy leather and lace to the girly prints and curls I adore the styling and set of this show.



 
 
Do you guys watch the show?! Have any ideas about who "A" is or what will be happening this season? I love hearing from you :)
 
Have a great Wednesday!
 
                                                                xo, Erica
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment