Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Push Yourself | Lifestyle

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you are all having a great week so far! Lately I've really been thinking about a bunch of things, mostly work related, but some are about the future and I really wanted to share some things with you. So here ya go...

I have never really known what I wanted to be or do as a living. I thought long and hard about it and nothing truly and completely makes me happy. I like bits and pieces of all kinds of stuff but there isn't a single thing that I can say I want to do for the rest of my life. So within the last 30 minutes I started thinking outside of the box and have come to the conclusion that what It is I'm meant to do hasn't been done or created yet. Therefore I can't say that's what I want to do.

My entire life I spend time of both sides of the brain. The left side being more structured is the part of me that loves planning and organization. Then the right side brings creativity though painting and interior design. Both sides make me happy and both I would not be able to live without. Sometimes I think I'm more of a traveling free spirit and others I'm a city girl with rules out the wazoo. All of witch could be attributed to the fact that I'm a Gemini (twins) to which all of this sounds completely normal.

Not knowing makes it a little more exciting. Not knowing gives me so much room to create something great. I can't wait to share the journey with you! I'm already thinking about what I can do tomorrow to make it count.

Just a little while ago I came across this video and it spoke to me, so I wanted to share it with all of you.


Share it and inspire others to find greatness in themselves! 

                                                          xo, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment