Wednesday, July 30, 2014

AUGUST FAVS | Lifestyle

I can't believe it's been 2 month's since I did my LAST FAVS POST! It literally seems like it was this time last month. I don't have too much to go over before I jump in but I did want to let you know that I updated some tabs so now there is an OBSESSED page. Every few weeks I will be updating it with links to things that I'm currently obsessed with. If you know about something you think I would like let me know and I will check it out!! Hope ya'll are having a great week :) XO, Erica

FAVORITE LOOK

FAVORITE BEAUTY LOOK

FAVORITE JEWELS

FAVORITE SHOE

FAVORITE CHOW

FAVORITE INTERIOR

FAVORITE EXTERIOR

FAVORITE ADVENTURE

FAVORITE QUOTE







All pictures can be found on my Pinterest - find a shortcut on the right side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment