Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July | Mood Board

Happy Wednesday ya'll!! Hopefully by now you have made you plans for this weekend! I plan on spending most of Friday laying out at my POOL so I can reclaim whats left of my bridesmaid glow. I seriously miss my tan and yes I've heard all of the speeches about skin cancer but I'm just gonna slather on more SPF and lounge by the water. I'm not really sure what the evening has to offer though. So I will make sure to take lots of pics and update you over the weekend. This month marks the first in a new post!! Each month I will be creating a mood board. It will mostly the things I'm OBSESSING about at the moment. I haven't really set rules or boundaries for it so who knows what is to come. Let me know what your loving and you might just see it on next months!!


For July I'm completely obsessed with all things SUMMERTIME!! From the neon pinks and yellows of the sunset to spiked watermelon drinks and patriotic nails. This board was a blast to put together (all pics are from my PINTEREST) so feel free to re-pin away!! Be safe!! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment