Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Think Like A Brazilian | Healthy & Fit


Flipping though my SELF MAG a few days ago I came across a feature with the gorgeous Alessandra Ambrosio's. I love when I come across a beautiful model/celeb that works hard for her body and loves to spill her secrets!! I've always heard that Brazilian women love their curves (everyone should love their curves) so as I was reading I decided to check out the video of a behind the scenes look at the shoot. I wanted to share it all with you (in-case you haven't already seen it). It's such a great reminder that even someone as well known as her doesn't slave away in the gym everyday. She stays active by doing things outside in the summer and by the beach. There is hope!! So all of you gym girls listen up: get off the the sweaty machines and go outside while the weathers nice! Ride your bike, swim some laps, take the dog for a hike or head into the back yard and jump on the trampoline. Have fun & enjoy your body. XO





Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio shares how she gets this toned, fights cellulite (yes, she has it, too), fakes looking slimmer and glows with confidence.



No comments:

Post a Comment