Thursday, October 2, 2014

Euna Mae's | Lifestyle

Happy October!! Can you believe Halloween is only 29 days away?! I am still trying to decide what I want to dress up as and Saturday I will have a new post up with my FAV halloween costumes this year! What are you dressing up as?! So okay ya'll I have something so exciting to share with you today!!! EUNA MAE'S IS LIKE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!! My sweet friend Katey just moved into a new house and has been going to town on decorating it. When I was over there a couple weeks ago she was showing me all of this cute stuff that she bought at a little store (Euna Mae's) when she went back home to Arkansas that last weekend. OH MY STARS! I immediately started following them on INSTA @eunamaes and started liking things left and right. That night we decided we were going to take Monday off to make a trip to Arkansas. Wouldn't you know it - they are closed on Monday's! We found some great antiques and had to make a stop by Rick's Bakery in Fayetteville then did some boutique shopping in Rodgers & Bentonville before heading back into Oklahoma. And just yesterday Euna Mae's opened their ONLINE STORE!! I knew you all would love it just as much as I do so I wanted to share it with you!! (psst: click on the image & it will take you right to the online store!)

     

    

    

     




Isn't it all just SOO CUTE!? Go check it out & tell your friends! My family will be getting some of these items for Christmas for sure. Don't forget to LIKE them on FB & check out Amy's blog Euna Mae's & you will also find the online store on my OBSESSED tab.  XO, Erica

1 comment: