Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Dream | Lifestyle

Hello loves! I hope that today finds you well. I wanted to share a little piece of my heart with you in hoping that it inspires you. All my life I have loved writing stories and daydreaming about all kinds of things. Teachers could never get me to concentrate and I would spend hours in my room filling spiral notebooks with my thoughts. The thought of being a writer was so interesting and luckily the curiosity I found for it still intrigues me to this day. Over the past 10 years I would say that I have started about 100 different stories but never finished any of them. Every few months I will set down again and try to create something else but I always get stuck or get in my head about an idea. Up until now I never really had a direction with it but I think I'm finally getting some clarity. So with that said, I'm going to try to write again. Don't ask me what it's about because I don't know and I probably wont know for a while. I will however keep you updated! I will say goodnight and sweet dreams. XO, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment