Tuesday, March 25, 2014

DUHHH | Beauty

Okay loves so I realized that I told you about my fav must-haves for summer but I didn't explain why I loved them. It was Monday, so you will have to excuse my CHER BRAIN. Yes, my CHER BRAIN - you know the movie clueless right?! Well on Monday's my brain tends to react like a 90's spoiled teenager that lives in Beverly Hills. You can't really count on anything to make sense and my priorities are totally messed up. I mean it's Monday, HELLO. No worries though because I'm sure you all have your Monday alter ego. No judgments kay?! So back to the fab miracles that we like to call beauty must-haves. More like why don't you already have... READY >>

1. Pink Fresh & Clean Body Mist - For those of us that don't naturally smell like a Goddess. Spray a little on each wrist and on your neck for a light & clean fragrance. I would bathe in the sent of I could. I'm super picky about smells and the fact that I love it that much says a lot. GET IT >> Victoria's Secret

2. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask - For super soft kissable lips. I'm not a fan of chap stick unless you look like an alligator. The more I use it the more chapped my lips become so I've tossed the stuff and rely on this to get my lips back to normal. Squeeze just a tiny amount on at night before you go to bed and wake up with the perfect pout. GET IT >> Sephora

3. GLAMGLOW Thirsty Mud Hydrating Treatment - I know, it's that good. I don't know about you but I spend a ton of time in the sun during the summer. I try to lotion but I know I can do more for my skin-especially on my face! Leave it on for about 20 minutes and it will literally pull everything out of your face when you remove it. Prepare to see everything you didn't know was there. This is also a great spot treatment! GET IT >> Sephora

4. Sun Bum Cool Down Continuous Spray - For glowing skin even after the sun goes down. I'm known for slathering on sun screen but never think to take care of my skin directly after sun exposure. This stuff is perfect for returning the moisture to the skin and helping it revitalize it after a long day in the sun. GET IT >> trustthebum.com

5. Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 - For the years to come. I am a huge fan of all Cetaphil products and have been for years! This one specifically is great for every season. It really makes my skin feel moisturized and protected throughout the day. GET IT >> Ulta

6. Tanwise Dark Sunless Mousse - For that extra touch of sun. I just recently discover this product when I was looking for a self tanner. I also bought a mitt to help apply it without streaks and so it wouldn't stain my hand. I have had so many bad experiences with self tanners but this one came out the perfect color and I was still able to touch up areas a couple hours later. I can even see myself using this for a little bit of a darker tan for a special occasion during the summer. GET IT >> Sally Beauty Supply

7. BOSCIA Bright White Mask - For the dewy skin we all wish we had. This peel off mask is the go to mask for helping even out skin tones. It's best for dry and normal skin since it leaves your face moisturized and super soft. GET IT >> Sephora

8. Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Sea Salt Texturizing Spray - For that beach bombshell look. This product is a great easy summer fix. Just out of the shower or pool just spray some of this and get going. It is really great on my hair and gives it a little more control than just wearing it natural with no frizz. GET IT >> Ulta

9. SUJA Spark - For your inner beauty. I'm a huge suja lover!! My friend Holly told me about it and ever since I can't put it down. First off it's cold pressed and did I tell you that it's delicious. Every flavor awakens your taste buds over and over with each sip. Definitely the best option for a light and healthy summer drink. GET IT >> Whole Foods

10. Sun Bum SPF 50 Clear Zinc Oxide - For beautiful skin even when you're 50. I will yell it from the rooftops, protect your face!!! 30 years from now you will thank yourself for taking care of that pretty face. This product is one of the best I've found. It doesn't wash off easy and it doesn't sting your eyes if it happens to wonder. GET IT >> trustthebum.com

Okay so there you go. My favs & why I love them. Try them, share them and love them. Think I've missed something. Tell me below :)

                                                         xo, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment