Tuesday, March 18, 2014

LULULOVIN | Fashion

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! Lululemon has come out with a new line of women's apparel! The lovely new items that can be found at our local lulu are being called &go. I'm obsessed - but really. I'm already pulling planning on running by tomorrow on my lunch hour to check out everything. I put together a few of my FAV tops for you all to see the AMAZENESS of it all. I know I can't be the only one that feels like my best friend just returned a favorite outfit. I love the idea of them creating a new brand that is designed for a quick workout then heading out. Now I would never - I'm a huge smell person so If this is something you like to do please put on some extra deodorant for me!!! HOWEVER I would totes wear this with some leggings this summer. I mean DUH. Why would you not want to be super cute and sporty.

Okay - enough of this. Get off of the computer &GO to lulu :)
see what I did there...

                                                                   xo, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment