Monday, March 10, 2014

Love Your Body™ | Healthy & Fit

Happy Monday! We had amazing weather here today - it was 80! Crazy because Saturday night it was around 20 degrees. Then again that is completely normal for Oklahoma. Then with the time change the sun is just now setting, which seems strange since I've been home for a while now. I do have to admit losing the hour made the last two days seem so much more beautiful. So for those of you that follow me on INSTA I'm sure that you've seen I finally got The Skinny Confidential in the mail!!! I've been waiting for like a week and a half and Saturday morning they showed up on my doorstep. I meant to spend yesterday devouring the first half of the book but things came up and I was exhausted from the night before. It was girls night out... So when I got home today I sat down with a glass of half & half tea and started reading.

I'M OBSESSED!! You have no idea how much I'm already loving every part of it. Not only does the book have some many things that hit home with me (like my obsession with flaming hot Cheetos) but the way Lauryn's personality is all over each page. I seriously feel like I just found a soul friend. You know one of those feelings where you've never met them before but you just mesh. For those of you that don't know who or what I'm talking about go check out THE SKINNY CONFIDENTIAL right freaking now!

I can't wait to add of her tips and advice with my new activity >> YOGA!! Yup I've back off of bootcamp recently since my knees were really starting to bother me. I did yoga for about 3 months last year and I loved it so when I found out that yoga was going to start being offered twice a week at work i squealed in my office. Yes, I squealed... So I'm going to start mixing it with doing yoga on my own from my home. Now that it's summer I'm hoping to do some outside if I can find a spot that feels right. I'm going to start with simple videos and styles that I've done like this awesome Love Your Body yoga video from the girlies at TONE IT UP. Do you have any favorite yoga videos?! I want to know :)


Okay, enough of this. I've got to get my yummy sweet potato fries in the over so they are ready when the babes get here to watch the bachelor...

                                                     xo, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment