Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Lookin' at Me | Beauty

Lately I've been a little bit of a SKIN SNOB. I've always been told I've had pretty skin and people would always tell me to take care of it but until now I never really paid much attention. I would go to the store and buy some random thing that was labeled as a cleanser and my face would break out with hives, blemishes, dry patches - you name it, I had it. So I would just stop using it and my face would go back to it's normal self. I just figured I had really sensitive skin and was okay with just washing it in she shower with Dove since that's what my dermatologist suggested to use for my body. I did find SIMPLE wipes to take off my makeup and it's nice to even use it in the morning to wipe off anything that appeared over night. From then to now is completely different - I LOVE buying new products for my skin!!! I've been obsessed with it all so I figured I would share my beauty routien!! You need to take care of your skin yo - do you want to be old and LOOK old?! I didn't think so. Do your research and jump in! You will love totes love it - I swear!! XO



No comments:

Post a Comment