Monday, June 16, 2014

Rustic Chic | Threads

AHHH!! I'm finally all moved into my new place and I couldn't be happier! Sorry for such a long pause in between the couple of posts. I've been packing, moving, unpacking, decorating and everything else that goes along with all of that fun stuff. I've almost got everything unpacked and I wanted to get the rest of it finished tonight but I couldn't bare to go another day without writing a new post. I don't have my internet up and running yet so I'm slumming at Starbucks. My headache is already kicking in... (every time I'm at a starbucks I get a killer headache - I'm guessing it's the strong aroma of coffee mixed with hipsters) aha but really. I'm going to try to get a couple posts written so bare with me if some of this starts to not make any sense.

Since being in my new space I've been splurging on the new magazines coming out with everything to love about summer. I came across a similar theme in each one >> RUSTIC CHIC IS BACK!! Up I know that it comes back every couple of years but this summer it's in full swing and I couldn't be happier! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this style, I mean I own more boots than any other type of shoe. So I thought I would put together some of my fav items to fit this vibe all from SPOOL 72. Hope you're having a great Monday!! XO




No comments:

Post a Comment