Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Dorm 411 | Lifestyle

So now that August is here I knew that I had to write about how to have an organized dorm that everyone will love. I must admit that I have never lived in a dorm but I did live in a dorm like setting while I was doing an internship a few years back and I really wish I would have done some research. Not only did I pack up EVERYTHING I owned at the time and hauled it out to the countryside but when I unpacked I realized that I had no where to put everything. So from then until know I have been making little notes about how to, what to and who not to ;). Get ready to take some notes! XO, Erica


Before you do anything make a list of things you will need to store, then look for specific storage solutions for everything. CLUTTER IS THE #1 ENEMY!! If it doesn't have a home, find it a home; if you can’t find it a home, get rid of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment