Saturday, August 30, 2014

New Opprotunitites | Lifestyle

Hi everybody! How are all of you?! I hope you have all had a great weekend so far! I know they always say that this is like the last fun weekend of summer but whoever said that has never been to Oklahoma. Summer weather can go into the last part of October - sometimes even November. I am so excited about this next week!! I've been prepping for the last couple of weeks for a new business adventure and the time is here!! Next Saturday I will be able to tell you all about it the amazing opportunity that came my way. It was just on of those things that felt right and for some reason I waited almost a YEAR to jump in with both feet. I might be just a little stubborn... I feel so blessed to be offered such a great opportunity and the few friends and family that I have told about it have been so supportive. I just wanted to remind you all to not settle! You should live your life doing the things you love and with people that support you! It may sound scary but wouldn't you much rather be happy doing things you love then to be unhappy day after day?! I might even be looking for some contacts in your area so just let me know if you would like to learn more about this great opportunity. Feel free to reach out to me by commenting below, on my contact page or on social media! XO, Erica



No comments:

Post a Comment