Saturday, April 19, 2014

Coachella Babes | Lifestyle


Happy Saturday loves! I've been so productive today that It seems like it should be much later in the day. BIG NEWS >> Peaches + Planks is now on Instagram!!! Follow along HERE :) We will be posting of favs daily and of course the posts made here will get a little spotlight when they get posted. Know any awesome accounts I should follow?? List it below & I will check it out. So recently in the news everyone has been talking about Coachella. I mean who doesn't want to spend a week in the CALI desert with all of the hottest celebs and musicians. Plus tons of people watching. I mean sign me up!!! I found some of the best looks from COSMOPOLITAN and decided to share my faves with all of you. I'm sure tons of effort went into picking their look but I love how effortless everything is! Tell me your faves.



                                                             xo, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment