Saturday, April 12, 2014

Home Sweet Home | Lifestyle

Hi SWEET BABES! I hope you're all having a great weekend!! I had a BUSY morning but it feels good to get all of my errands out of the way and be able to relax a little before my plans tonight. SUMMER time is getting close which means time to move again for me! I haven't secured down a place yet but I'm already excited to DECORATE and get my new place set up for the next stage of my life. I'm really into COASTAL COTTAGE and NATURAL looks right now with pops of turquoise and gold. If you didn't know I'm obsessed with NATURAL WOOD. I have it all over my house now and I get compliments on it all of the time. Interiors have always been a huge LOVE of mine so every time a friend or I move I get to become an interior designer for a while. So I decided to put together some of the new stuff I'm looking at and linked everything at the bottom. Hope you love it!!!



                                                                                      xo, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment