Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Body Bible | Book Club

Hi loves! I hope you're all having a great week! My mind has absolutely been blown by my new book!!! About a month ago I decided to buy THE BODY BOOK by Cameron Diaz. It has completely changed my life and I'm only 5 chapters in. I've been underlining, highlighting, staring so much that has hit home with me. I mean first of all who better to write a book about a woman's body than CD herself. It's so much more than I thought it would be and I'm not even joking. First off the intro is titled KNOWLEDGE IS POWER and let me tell you. I'm sure you've heard that a million times but what do you really know about the food you're eating. The most amazing thing I have learned from this book so far "We are all living in bodies that are overfed and undernourished!"  I MEAN WHOA. Please don't tell me that that didn't totally change everything. I never thought about what I was eating before I ate it. I would walk into a store or restaurant and order something that someone else said was food and I would just go along with it. So now when It's time for me to grab something on the go or when I am grocery shopping I always stop and look at the ingredients or ask myself "Is this something my body can use for fuel?" Most of the time it's chemicals and fillers that cure my hunger but do absolutely nothing to give my body nutrition it was looking for. 



I hope this helps! Love you babes :)
                                                        xo, Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment